On specified Wednesdays in the Fall and Spring, the Student Union offers an incredible opportunity for student organizations and vendors to showcase their organization or products to a wide array of the UCF population at our popular Market Day. Nowhere else on campus is there a greater opportunity to be exposed to the thousands of students who traverse the ‘heart of campus’ each week.
From 9 AM – 5 PM (8 AM – 9 AM setup) each Wednesday, students, and vendors can reserve a 10×10 space on the Union’s outdoor South Patio, along with a table (6′ x 30″) and two chairs from which to promote their product or organization. Although Market Days are held on an uncovered portion of the patio, organizations may bring their own tents by obtaining advance permission from the Market Day Coordinator.
For more information, check out our Market Day FAQ and Policy Manual. Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
At the University of Central Florida, we hold a high standard for the brands and businesses that we allow on-campus and reserve the right to deny or discontinue business at our discretion. Items and services prohibited from participating in Market Day are included, but not limited to:
• Housing vendors
• Credit Card vendors
• UCF Logo materials
• Books and Textbooks
• Restaurants directly competing with or selling the same product as our vendors
• Bars and Night clubs/any Happy Hour specials
• Tobacco Products
• Legal Services
• Any services directly competing with campus vendors including, but not limited to, testing services (test, prep, and admissions), eye care, ticket sales, and select mobile services.
• Any beverages that are not Coke branded, including powders, juices, energy shots, Brita, Soda Stream, and smoothies.
• Food or drink cannot be distributed without prior approval from Event Services
• Advertising for bars or alcohol is strictly prohibited
• RSOs shall not partner with any outside business when tabling
• Music is prohibited with the exception of those reserving the patio stage