Perfect for meetings with 47 attendees or less, our Fixed Setup Meeting Rooms serve the diverse needs of the campus community while maximizing use. With offerings in theater style and boardroom style setups, these spaces offer your organization the essentials for your upcoming meetings.
The following spaces are set in a fixed setup and offer Audio/Visual capabilities:
• Sand Key 220* – Theater for 36
• Cedar Key 223* – Theater for 36
• Egmont Key 224* – Theater for 47
• Sanibel Boardroom 219 – Boardroom for 14 with 10 additional chairs
• Pensacola Boardroom 222 – Boardroom for 18 with 14 additional chairs
• Siesta Key Boardroom 225 – Boardroom for 12 with 10 additional chairs
*Room also includes a head table and 2 additional chairs. Alterations to the furniture setup will not be accommodated.
To begin the reservation process, please complete the following online request form. Reservation requests for fixed meeting rooms must be submitted no later than 5 business days prior to the event date. Once submitted, a member of our Event Planning team will review your request. If we have any additional questions, a member of our team will reach out to you via email. Please note that reservations are not complete until you receive a confirmation email from a Student Union Event Coordinator.
Before completing this form, please read the policies pertaining to the Fixed Set Up Meeting Rooms in our Student Union Policy Manual. By submitting a reservation, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and agree to our policies.